Blue Dog Events (BDE) is a State-certified gaming provider. BDE is a member of the Tournament Directors’ Association (TDA) and follows TDA rules, just like professional casinos, so you can be sure your event will be professional and fun.
- A $200 non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your event date. This is not part of the event fee.
- The event fee is $240 per table; four-table minimum. Maximum number of players per table is 9. Event fee is due at the time of the event.
- Tournaments with more than 100 players are subject to an additional $300 charge.
- Tournaments with more than 150 players are subject to an additional $500 charge.
- Tournaments located >30 miles from Walnut Creek are subject to an additional charge.
- Event coordinator must confirm number of players 72 hours prior to the tournament. The event fee will be based upon this number, unless actual number of players is greater.
- Only BDE is to move or handle any BDE equipment. BDE equipment damaged by any non-BDE person will be charged to the host organization.
- Tournament Director and staff
- Poker tables
- Poker chips
- Tournament software
- Audio/visual system, including music and wireless microphone
BDE Does Not Provide
- Event space
- State registration for your event